Got into a debate with a very liberal person on Twitter today, and it got me thinking. What does it mean to be Conservative? I call myself Conservative, and say it with pride, and even a little chest-thumping, but what do I really mean by it? So, I decided to kind of define what Conservative means to me! So, without further ado......
- believes the constitution is a moral guide to good govt, not just an historical document!
- believes in the principles of Godly Government set forth by the Founding Fathers!
- still believes in America and doesn't spend all of his time apologizing for being American!
- "in God we Trust" & "We the People" & "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness"
- personal responsibility, not entitlements, and handouts!
- defending America's borders. protecting American Freedoms. STOPPING the expansion of bloated government spending!
- REDUCING SPENDING, CUTTING TAXES, ENCOURAGING ACHIEVEMENT AND SUCCESS THRU HARD WORK & DEDICATION!
- believing in American Dream, & working for it, NOT Waiting for a Government HANDOUT, OR to HIT THE LOTTO, and CALLING THE WEALTHY,"LUCKY"
I AM A CONSERVATIVE! A FUNDAMENTAL, PENTECOSTAL, CHRISTIAN, FORMER SOLDIER, AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNER FROM A SMALL TOWN, WHO LOVES AMERICA!!!